Ms. Giunco, Mission Grammar’s Upper School ELA teacher leads the research in this paper. The research examines how 32 urban Catholic school teachers experienced the transition to remote instruction. This research provides concrete recommendations for school level crisis preparation planning, implementing online learning platforms, matching needs and resources, communicating with parents, and using social media during the pandemic.
- Catholic Urban Partnership Schools Bring Christmas Joy to Mission Hill
- Kierstin Giunco named to International Literary Association’s 30Under30 List
- Scholars Celebrate Women’s History Month
- Family Spotlight: Mission Grammar MBTA Connection
- Celebrating Women of our History and our Tomorrow: Letter from the President