Ways to Give
Thank you for your willingness and generosity to give to Mission Grammar School. Without donors like you, our community would not be able to thrive and continue to provide quality, Catholic education in the city of Boston.
Choose your most convenient way to give
Mail a Check
Mission Grammar School
ATTN: Office of Advancement
94 St. Alphonsus Street
Roxbury, MA 02120
Need more instructions?
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com
- On a desktop: Go to “Your Account” and choose “Change your Charity”
- On a mobile browser: Go to “Change your Charity” at the bottom of the page
- Search for us: “Our Lady of Perpetual Help School” and select us as your charity
- Every time you shop on Amazon, be sure to go to smile.amazon.com. They’ll donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to us!
Please contact our Advancement Office if you are interested in giving a gift in the form of an investment account. Please note that gifts given through appreciated securities allow donors to be exempt from capital gain taxes and if owned for more than a year can be counted towards charitable income tax deduction.
Many employers offer a matching gift opportunity for their employees. Contact your employer’s human resource team and we will happily process any paperwork that is needed.
We appreciate your willingness to give of your valuable time to Mission Grammar. We are a community that has worked together for over 130 years to live our mission: Living the Gospel, On the Road to College!