Thank you for your interest in Our Lady of Perpetual Help Mission Grammar School!
We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child’s application.
- Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link
- Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account
- Create A New Student Application for your child
- You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application
Email Mr. Hayle
Director of Enrollment
After submitting the application, you will be able to:
- track your enrollment status at the school by logging into your account
- print the completed application
- monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms
- and, if necessary, reprint the forms
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
Mission Grammar School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Mission Grammar School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, enrollment policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Learn more