The Application Process
It is my absolute pleasure to welcome you and your family into our Mission Grammar Community!
Congratulations on selecting a Mission Grammar education for your scholar. This is a life changing decision and we truly view you as partners in achieving the goals you have for your child. We look forward to working with your family and your brilliant scholar on the road to college.
Our application process is outlined below:
- Create an account
- Complete online application
- Request a school tour to visit our campus and meet our community
- Shadow Visit and Observation: Your scholar visit from 9:00-11:00 am. During this time your scholar will participate in learning activities, get to know other scholars, the teachers and complete grade level assessments.
- Families are encouraged to apply for Financial Aid
- Acceptance letters sent, pay deposit to secure your scholar’s seat!
Virtual Meetings with Mr. Hayle
Director of Enrollment
Reach out to Albert Hayle at 617-442-2660 with potential dates and times that work for you. He can assist with any enrollment needs, answers questions about the school and assist with FACTS applications.
Mr. Hayle is available for phone calls, google hangout, zoom or FaceTime meetings. We can also set up virtual meetings with current families!
Number of students enrolled
Student : Teacher Ratio
Average Class Size
Email Ms. Lymon to request transportation!
Boston Transportation Dept.
Boston Public Schools
Bruce C. Bolling Building,
2nd floor 2300 Washington Street
Roxbury, MA 02119
Phone: 617-635-9520 • Fax: 617-635-9541